Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Tanweer EDU website referred to as "website". The site is operated by Tanweer EDU referred to as (us / plural of the speaker).
As a user of the Website (referred to as you /customer), you must read and understand the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions”).
Once you use the Website for purchase, you will be bound by the terms and conditions. Please check the Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using eServices. If you do not agree (or cannot comply) with any law or condition from the list, we recommend that you do not use the electronic services provided by Tanweer EDU.
The use of the website services is only available to persons who can legally represent themselves according to the Kingdom of Bahrain. People who are unable to legally represent themselves under the local contract system cannot use the services of the website.
These Terms and Conditions are valid and void for their prior forms of commercial representation, oral agreements or other understandings unless otherwise specified in this particular product or service.
By using the Website Services you will be bound by the terms and conditions.
Security of the website
You may not infringe or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, but not limited to:
· Access to information that is not intended for you or access to an Internet server or account that you are not authorized to use officially.
· Trying to explore, test or test the capability of the system or the network or attempt to penetrate the security system or protection levels without being authorized.
· Attempting to disrupt or interfere with the service provided to any other user, host, network or host, including but not limited to posting and sending viruses to the website, overloading the site, sending unsolicited messages, spamming, or any other means that may harm the integrity of the network .
· Sending unsolicited messages including commercial offers and / or advertisements for products or services.
· Fraudulent simulation of an IP address, e-mail address or any part of the website address and use in any e-mail or mailing list. Harmful violations of the system or network security will result in civil and criminal penalties in most cases.
You hereby agree not to use system resources from hardware or software or any method of interference, interference or attempt to interfere with the operation of the website or any activity or service provided by the site. The website will investigate activities that may involve such violations and will, in cooperation with the competent judicial authorities, prosecute and enforce the necessary punishment for persons involved in such violations.
We are aware of our responsibility to protect your personal information and take this very seriously. We believe that your personal information is one of our most important resources. We store and process your personal information through our servers and protected by high-security hardware and software. We also use a third party to verify and validate the privacy principles of our website including services. If you object to our personal information processing system by transportation or use by any means, please contact us to speak with the person in charge, or you may avoid using the website services.
We do not trade your personal information in any way whatsoever from selling or renting to any third party without your express consent in the first place.
Registration - My personal account
The process of recording the information (your personal information) you provide to us to complete your transactions and to contact you. You must accept the principle of using and updating your personal information in order to handle the registration process and to control the confidentiality of your identity during the follow-up process for the delivery of the purchase order and payment electronically.
The information you provide during the registration process is data protected according to the terms of the privacy protection described above. Your personal information is part of your own record of your transactions with our Services. If you use our website, you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your personal account and password, as well as preventing access to your PC / PC, and you are responsible for all transactions executed through your personal account using your password.
The Website shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise due to your failure to protect your password or any other information relating to your personal account. If suspicious transactions suspected in your personal account, please notify us immediately by any means.
By agreeing to use the Site and our electronic services, you agree to receive our e-mail in all its forms through e-mail, periodicals, notices or alerts posted on the website. Accordingly, you implicitly agree that all electronic transactions sent to you by us are legally binding and shall be treated as a written transaction.
We have the right to monitor, record and save any telephone call, e-mail or any other form of electronic communication with you for training purposes in order to verify the advice and comments directed to us and to improve and develop the quality of service provided to our customers.
Product details, stock and prices
In our constant endeavor to provide accurate and comprehensive information about our products (such as product availability, prices, product specifications, illustrations and technical features) and comprehensive service information, we may encounter some typographical errors.
The colors of the products in the website are strictly adhered to, but what you see on the site depends primarily on your screen settings and this is outside our scope as we cannot be absolutely sure of the color settings supported on your screen.
Publication of details about products or services (including, but not limited to: marketing brochures, advertisements, trade shows, magazine offers, and small publications) on the Website is not a guarantee of the availability of products, offers or prices.
Some errors may occur during the product or service provision process and detailed price information is provided on the website. The website cannot provide you with the prices of the products individually or the total cost of the product or service until you have delivered your full electronic application in the event of a request for special services or design. If a product or service is requested and issued and the price is incorrect or the information is incorrect for incorrect price registration or product or service information, the website may in this case contact you to clarify this error and how to deal with it or cancel your order and Notify you of this cancellation.
We strive to offer you the best prices on the website, the availability of products and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
The website offers the possibility to purchase products or services through the website (online) and pay the required amount by payment upon receipt.
Shipping & Delivery
Enlightenment Education will ship the request to the address provided to us. Shipping takes a maximum of one to three working days in the Kingdom of Bahrain (unless the product is not available at the time of request).
Cancellation of Application by Tanweer EDU: We reserve the right to cancel the application for any of the following reasons:
· Reject / Disallow payment
· If the delivery address given by the customer is wrong or the contact information is wrong or the customer cannot reach.
Cancel the order from the client: To continue with the order cancellation process, you must contact us first. You can cancel your order for any of the following reasons:
· If the order is not connected or shipped to you. If you cancel after charging or sending the order, you will be charged a cancellation fee. We reserve the absolute right to match the time when your order was shipped with the time that the cancellation request was sent.
· We cannot deliver / deliver the required product / service within a reasonable period of 20 business days from the date of confirmation of the order - except if the customer already knows that the product availability is more than 20 working days.
Tanweer EDU ensures that all products are new, unused, and undamaged. However, if there is any damage to the product, please notify us within three days of receipt of the product. We will replace the product at no cost.
Replacement and return:
To ensure the best customer service, all Tanweer EDU purchases are available for replacement within 7 days of arrival. All you need is:
· Ensure that they remain in their original condition.
· Fill out the return request form here and we will contact you directly.
Replacement and return terms and policies:
1. The policy of replacement and retrieval includes all Tanweer EDU products.
2. In the event that a wrong product arrives at you or a shipment arrives improperly, Tanweer EDU will bear all shipping and replacement costs. If you wish to exchange or return for any other reason, Tanweer EDU will not incur any shipping costs incurred.
3. The customer does not have the right to refund money for the return of the products he has acquired through the purchase of bonus points. He will be compensate with reward points.
4. If a customer receives a free credit or a free voucher, he or she may not transfer the balance to cash.
5. Tanweer EDU will refund the funds in the form of a cash balance in the customer's account at the store once the returned shipments arrive at the store or send the money back to the customer's account in a period not less than one week after communicating with the customer and taking his information clearly.
6. If the customer purchases the products via Visa or MasterCard cards, and the customer wishes to recover the amount, the refund will made by returning the payment to the same Visa or MasterCard card that purchased. The recovery period is subject to the policy of the bank (or electronic payment intermediary) provided to the service.
7. If the customer receives free shipping and wants to return the products, Tanweer EDU is entitled to re-calculate the free shipping cost.
To contact us you can call or send a message to WhatsApp at 0097333311176 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Amendment to the Terms and Conditions